The Portuguese Materials Society organizes the XVIII Materials Congress in Aveiro, Portugal, 9th to 12th april MATERIAIS 2017
MATERIAIS 2017 will be hosted by the University of Aveiro.
The conference will put focus on the following areas: Functional Materials, Structural Materials, Processing Technologies to the Caracterization and Modelling.
The preliminary program is:
– Two schools on Advanced Biomaterials (SaBio) and on Advanced Microscopy Techniques that will take place on April 9
– Scientific talks (plenary, keyNote, Invited, regular talks and posters) that will take place, April 10 – 12
– Debate session on Additive Manufacturing, April 11
– Show case of technologies based on scientific development, April 11
– Satellite event on Energy and Materials, April 10
– Commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the Department of Materials and Ceramics Engineering (DEMaC) of the University of Aveiro, April 12 (afternoon).