The Riva 2022 of ASEVA (Spanish Vacuum Society) and SOPORVAC (Portuguese Vacuum) Society (SOPORVAC) that will be organized on May 16 and 17 in the city of Braga in Portugal.
This event will present new and updated technologies related to plasma science, vacuum equipment, thin films of various materials and nanostructure, which are topics of great importance to the scientific community.
Subject matter experts
PhotonExport, together with various partners, will be the official sponsors of the master conferences that will bring together various experts from the sector.
- Sandra Carvalho, University of Coimbra
- Ana Silva, New University of Lisbon
- Orlando Teodoro, New University of Lisbon
- Joel Borges, University of Minho
- Reinhard Schwarz, University of Lisbon
- Ana Rego, University of Lisbon
- Florinda Costa, University of Aveiro
- Dzmitry Ivanou, University of Porto
- Luis Cunha, University of Minho
- Vasco Guerra, IST, University of Lisbon
- Pedro Alpuim, University of Minho & International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Miguel Manso Silvan, Autonomous University of Madrid
- Celia Rogero, University of the Basque Country/CSIC
- Arantzazu Mascaraque, Complutense University of Madrid
- Fernando Agulló-Rueda, Institute of Materials Science of Madrid CSIC
- Juan de la Figuera, Institute of Physical Chemistry Roca-Solano CSIC
- Arantxa Rodríguez Fraile, University of Barcelona
- Mª Verónica Ganduglia-Pirovano, Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemicals CSIC
- Miguel Angel Nino, ALBA
- Francisco Yubero, Institute of Materials Science of Seville CSIC
- Ramon Escobar, University of Seville
Hoping that the XII conference is a success.