PhotonExport Official Representative in Equipment brands from Spain and Portugal, we have the best machines like: PVD magnetron sputtering.
Features of Magnetron Sputtering
Magnetron sputtering is a high-rate vacuum coating technique that allows the deposition of many types of materials, including metals and ceramics, onto as many types of substrate materials by the use of a specially formed magnetic field applied to a diode sputtering target. The range of machines offered is both dedicated to R&D and production. It provides versatility due to the variety of configurations available. Different options are available depending on the size of the vertical axis cylindrical chamber or the size of the source.
- 304L SS 450mm inner chamber diameter
- Sputter up or down configuration
- Load lock available (manual or automatic)
Rough or dry primary pumping unit
- Turbomolecular or cryogenic pumping unit
Convergent or planar configurations available:
– Up to six 100mm magnetron sources in planar mode
– Up to four 100mm magnatron sources in convergent mode
75mm and 100mm sputtering sources available
- Cathodes are RF, DC/DC+ and HIPIMS polarizable
- Wide range of substrate holder (water cooled and/or heated up to 800°C),
biasable or not. Up to 200mm in convergent mode.
- Semi-automatic (AC2000) or PLC supervisor controller (AC3000)
Need help leave your message, and we will respond immediately